INTCO Basic Vinyl Synmax Exam Gloves, Vinyl/Nitrile Hybrid (4mil | BLACK | MEDICAL)(Case of 1000 Gloves)Regular price $39.95 Save $-39.95
INTCO Basic Vinyl Synmax Exam Gloves - Vinyl/Nitrile Hybrid
FDA 510(k) | Latex Free | Black | Medical Grade | Chemo Rated | Powder Free | Ambidextrous | Rolled cuff.
INTCO Basic Vinyl Synmax Medical Examination Gloves are a revolutionary new formula of vinyl-based hybrid material, containing nitrile, “strong as bones” elastic gloves. They offer enhanced tactile sensitivity and a practical barrier of protection for a wide range of applications. They are also a good alternative for those suffering from Type 1 allergies. They are FDA 510(k), Latex Free Black, Medical Grade, Chemo Rated and Powder Free.
Doctors’ Practices, Dentists, Hospitals and so many more are switching to Synmax.
They are a cost-effective alternative to Nitrile Gloves and simply get the job done.
- THICK, HEAVY-DUTY RESILIENCE: Crafted with Compound of vinyl-based Hybrid, these versatile gloves are stronger than nitrile or latex while still giving you the dexterity and control you need for needles or equipment. They are powder-free, ambidextrous and offer a stretchy & comfy fit for both men and women. These gloves can suit any need because they come in compact, stackable boxes, they are easy to store, and they’re also disposable for quick, safe, and simple clean up.
- NO LATEX, NO POWDER: Avoid potential allergies and discomfort with our gloves -without the use of latex or powder, your body will be kept in optimal safety from potential allergens.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE: Our gloves are designed to be highly versatile and can be used in a variety of professions: law enforcement professionals, physicians, food vendors, hair coloring specialists, painters, cleaners, pet care as well as in home improvement.
- DOP, DEHP-free
- No latex proteins, low allergy potential
- Comfortable conforming latex-like fit
- Effective barrier and extra strength
- Enhanced tactile sensitivity
- Economical protection
- Resistance to acid, alkali, and oil
- Complies with ASTM D6978 (Permeation testing CHEMOTHERAPY DRUGS)
- Complies with EN 455 and EN 374
- Complies with ASTM D5250 (USA Related Product)
- Tensile Strength: 18MPa
- Palm Thickness: 0.08 mm minimum
- Finger thickness: 0.09 mm minimum (3.5-4 mil)
- Weight: 5.0 gm (size medium)
- Length: 230 mm minimum
- Type- Powder-free, unsterile
- Material- Compound of Vinyl-based Hybrid
- Color- Black
- Model- Ambidextrous, with rolled cuff.
- Storage- Protect from heat, humidity, strong light and ozone.
- Size/overall length as per EN 455-2- XS, S, M, L and XL 240 mm (≥230mm for USA)
- Impermeability as per EN 455-1 - AQL 1.5
- Durability- in original package if stored as per din 7716, ISO 2230 - Min. 5 years