Shamrock ACTION Nitrile Gloves (6mil | BLACK | INDUSTRIAL)(Case of 1000 Gloves)Regular price $109.95 Sale price $84.95 Save $25.00
Shamrock ACTION Nitrile Gloves - 83000 Series
Powder Free | Fully Textured| Tear-Resistant | Industrial Gloves | Ambidextrous | Thickness: 6 mil | Length: 9.5”
For Industries such as Automotive Service, Chemical Manufacturing, Police and Prison Systems
Shamrock’s 83000 Series 100% latex free, 6mil thick, powder free nitrile glove for industrial applications provides exceptional chemical splash and puncture resistance. These superior heavy duty nitrile gloves are the exact choice for hands protection for those in the automotive industry. Our latex free disposable nitrile gloves are quite comfortable to wear for long periods of time and have a fully textured surface that provides a secure grip in both wet and dry conditions.
- Engineered to maintain excellent dexterity
- Tough and resilient to use in wet or dry environments
- Identical specs to the 80500 Series
- Black color to camouflage ink and stains
- Durability and excellent barrier protection
- Powder Free
- Thickness: 6 mil Length: 9.5”
- Package: 100 gloves/box, 10box/case
- Made of synthetic rubber that resembles latex (latex-free)
- Specifically designed with a distinct black color that masks stains, inks and dyes
- Fully textured surface gives you optimal grip on instruments and dressings
- Increased thickness where you need it most at the fingertips, to prevent ripping and tearing
- Powder-free glove leaves no residue, helping to reduce the risk of spreading bacteria compared to a powdered glove
Manufactured in Indonesia, direct from the factory.
- Medium: 240mm ± 10mm length. 90 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 240mm ± 10mm length. 100 ± 5mm palm width.
- X-Large: 240mm ± 10mm length. 110 ± 5mm palm width.
Mil Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 5.0 mil
- Finger thickness: 5.5 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 14, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 500, before aging
- 100 gloves per box. 10 boxes per case