Shamrock 10000 Series Latex Exam Gloves (5 mil | NATURAL | MEDICAL)(Case of 1000 Gloves)
Shamrock 10000 Series Latex Exam Gloves
Fully textured for excellent grip | Powder-Free | High Tensile Strength | Natural Latex | Powder-free | Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
The 10000 Series Medical Examination Latex Gloves provide exceptional comfort and quality at a competitive price point without sacrificing consistent dependability. Powder-free. The gloves have a micro-textured grip, smooth interior, and precise fit to provide reduced hand fatigue. Recommended for medical, healthcare, dental, EMS, veterinary, laboratory and childcare use. Designed to be a professional’s go-to latex glove for all intents and purposes, the Shamrock exam gloves deliver in heavy duty resilience and impeccable tactile sensitivity.
Why Professionals Love Them:
✔ Latex Construction with 4.5-mil thickness for higher puncture resistance
✔ Available in Small, Medium, Large & XL sizes for the perfect fit. Note – X-Small is available in limited quantities. Please contact us.
✔ Intact dexterity allows or precision control & fine handling of equipment
✔ Stretchy & Comfy
Medical Grade Quality & Versatility
Those were the main attributes we focused on with the Shamrock medical exam gloves.
These latex gloves are ideal for law enforcement professionals, physicians, food vendors/ catering staff, hair coloring specialists, painters, cleaners, pet care & hobbyists alike.
With an ambidextrous design, these powder free latex gloves are perfect for righties & lefties as well as both men and women.
- Extra Small: 238 - 242mm length. 75 ± 5mm palm width.
- Small: 238 - 242mm length. 85 ± 5mm palm width.
- Medium: 238 - 242mm length. 95 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 238 - 242mm length. 105 ± 5mm palm width.
- Extra Large: 238 - 242mm length. 115 ± 5mm palm width.
Mil Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 4.0 mil
- Finger thickness: 4.5 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 18, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 650, before aging
- 100 gloves per box. 10 boxes per case.