Shamrock 808120 Series Heavy Duty Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Gloves
Heavy Duty | Powder-Free | Industrial Grade Nitrile | 12" Extended Cuffs | Textured for Secure Grip | Maintains Sensitivity While Offering Significant Thickness
Shamrock heavy duty nitrile gloves with 12" long cuffs are designed for individuals in high risk positions. The Shamrock 808120 series gloves are intended for use in automotive, aircraft maintenance, firefighting, and chemical emergency situations. These Shamrock 808120 series heavy duty nitrile gloves maintain sensitivity while providing the proper thickness.
- Engineered for safety protection, strong puncture resistance, and resilience.
- Extended cuff for increased protection in hazardous environments
- Fully textured design for outstanding grip for various environments
- Powder Free
- Thickness: 8 mil Length: 12” Long cuff
- Package: 50 gloves/box, 10box/case
- Made of synthetic rubber that resembles latex (latex-free)
- Medium: 300 ± 20mm. 95 ± 5mm palm width.
- Large: 300 ± 20mm. 100 ± 5mm palm width.
- X-Large: 300 ± 20mm. 110 ± 5mm palm width.
- XX-Large: 300 ± 20mm. 115 ± 5mm palm width.
Mil Thickness (Single Wall, All Sizes):
- Palm thickness: 7.5 mil
- Finger thickness: 8.0 mil
- Tensile Strength Mpa (minimum): 14, before aging
- Ultimate Elongation % (minimum): 500, before aging
- 50 gloves/box (by weight). 10 boxes/case.